Esmat will teach you one on one how to use your Laser at no extra cost within your treatment time whilst she is treating you.
Esmat has a vast knowledge on Laser Technology and has been successfully using Lasers to treat her patients since 2015.
The laser offers a unique synergy of 3 light wavelengths, delivered simultaneously and targeted to the source of pain in a super-pulsed beam.
The Handy Pulse Laser combines:
- Super pulsed infrared laser diode 905nm wavelength
- 4 Visible Red LEDs 635nm
- 4 Infrared LEDs 875nm
- Static Magnetic Induction
- 905nm x3 pre-programmed Frequency Modes, set for different conditions and types of pain from short-term inflammation and injury to long-term pain
- Frequencies – Mode Variable pulses between 1000-2500Hz (All Pain), Mode 50Hz (short-term pain), Mode 5Hz (long-term pain)
- Instruction Guide includes a suggested 3 week treatment regime for various symptoms
The laser can be purchased with an additional Attachable Acupuncture Probe at an added expense.
- Reduces pain and speeds recovery by assisting the body’s natural healing process
- Easy-to-use one-touch operation
- Programmed 5 minute treatment setting
- Non-heat producing
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold
- Compact and portable, use at home, work and on holidays
- Long-lasting rechargeable li-ion battery
- 2 Year Warranty Including Battery
- Laser device made in Israel with the 905nm laser diode component made in Germany
Effective pain relief for a range of pain and inflammatory symptoms that include:
- Mild osteoarthritis
- Neck and back pain
- Tennis elbow and sports injuries
- Inflammation in knees, ankles, feet and hands
- Easy-to-follow User Guide with recommended treatment methods for a range of conditions
- Australian/NZ power charger (only available from Pulse Laser Relief)
- Stylish protective case
- Eye protection glass, with soft case